• B12 helps create new red blood cells and nerves
• Low levels of B12 can result in short-term fatigue, slowed reasoning, depression, and paranoia
• Vegetarians and Vegans are at risk for developing a deficiency b/c B12 if naturally found in meats and eggs
• RDA: 2.4mcg per day for adults
ACTIONS TO TAKE:
• Make a Homemade Pizza with Mozzarella Cheese. 1/8 cup provides 3.0mcg of B12
• Fire Up The Coals and Grill a Salmon Burger for a Change! 3oz Salmon Provides 17.6mcg of B12.
• Add Swiss Cheese To A Reuben Sandwich or Homemade Pasta Salad. 1/8 cup provides 4.4mcg of B12.
• Enjoy Tuna Salad on Rye Crackers for a Snack. 3.5oz Tuna Provides 2.5mcg of B12