• Low levels of Zinc can lead to a weakened immune system, loss of appetite, anemia, hair loss and depression
• Vegetarians need about 50% more Zinc due low absorption rate from plant=based zinc
• Zinc can improve response of antidepressants
• RDA: 11mg per day for men; 8mg per day for women
ACTIONS TO TAKE:
• Snack on Cashews! 1 cup of Cashews can Pack Almost 8mg of Zinc
• Top Your Salad with Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. 1 cup Provides 9.5mg of Zinc!
• Roast Pork Tenderloin for Dinner! 6oz Provides 3.5mg of Zinc!