• Helps in the production of neurotransmitters which send messages from the brain to the rest of the body
• B6 Deficiency can case anemia, confusion, depression, and weakened immune system
• Vitamin B6 is effective for treatment premenstrual depression
• RDA: 1.3mg per day for adults
• Start Your Morning with Fortified Whole Grain Cereal! ¾ cup Provides About 1mg
• Snack on Hummus or Top Your Salad at Lunch with Chickpeas! 1 cup Provides 1.1mg
• Stock up on Seafood! 3oz of Salmon and Tuna Provides 1mg.
• Poultry Packs Vit. B6 Too! 1 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast has 0.5mg of B6