Need an idea for a tasty dessert to take for to your New Year’s Eve celebration, but don’t want to spend all day baking? This recipe is the perfect fit for any celebration or a weeknight treat!
It takes minimal effort, but provides maximal enjoyment!!
WHITE CHOCOLATE & CRANBERRY BREAD PUDDING:
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 can Condensed Sweetened Milk
- 1 3/4 cup Hot Water
- 1/4 cup Butter, Melted
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup Ghirardelli White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Bag Dried Cranberries
- 1 Loaf Pepperidge Farm French Bread, Pulled into Bite Size Pieces
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8×8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat 3 Eggs in large mixing bowl. Add condensed milk, hot water, butter, vanilla and cinnamon. Stir well. Add white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
- Place bread cubes in baking dish and pour egg mixture over bread. Make sure all bread is covered and allow to soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick/knife comes out clean.
- Serve warm and garnish with whipped cream or drizzle with caramel!